Watertown Fire Rescue responded to a barn fire south of Watertown Friday morning, about 7:30 am. Upon arrival, fire personnel found a barn with smoke coming from inside. Entry crews found a skid steer, a tractor, and a round bale all on fire inside the barn, as well as some other smaller items that were near the seat of the fire. The entry team was able to get good knockdown of the fire in a relatively short amount of time. Below zero temperatures made the fire somewhat difficult to work. The skid steer, tractor, and bale were all complete losses. Inside the barn the rafters did suffer some damage from the fire. The fire is believed to have originated from a battery charger on the skid steer. Damage amounts are undetermined at this time. No injuries from civilian or fire personnel were reported. WFR would like to remind you to double check all chords being used on battery chargers and make sure all of your electrical equipment is in good, sound working condition. If using a heat source to warm up equipment/vehicles on these cold days, please use caution. Thank you.