Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Shortly after 0800 this morning, Crews responded to a possible fire at 2002 11th Ave. SW. Crews were met by the occupant of dwelling upon arrival. After direction from the occupant, crews made entry to find an electric outlet smoldering. Crews made certain that there was no longer power to the outlet and then carefully cut open the wall to make sure that fire extension had not occured. Crew members also made access to underneath the dwelling to make sure there was no extension to the underside. After it was confirmed that no extension had occured, debris was cleaned up and units cleared the scene.