Watertown Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to a gas line on fire inside the Burger King just before 9 pm on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020. On arrival crews found the Burger King staff had used a fire extinguisher to put the fire out prior to WFR arrival. Staff stated while doing routine cleaning the gas line behind the deep fryers started on fire and caused a large flame to appear. Staff used a fire extinguisher nearby to put out the flames and then they safely exited the building. Due to COVID restrictions there were no customer inside the restaurant. WFR crews used a 4 gas monitor to make sure the building was safe to enter and a thermal camera to look for possible extension of the fire. Once the scene was determined to be safe crews entered and shut the power and gas off to the fryers. The scene was turned back over to Burger King management and they will be closed for a brief period to fix the gas line and clean the building since a fire extinguisher was used in the kitchen area.