News Flash Home
The original item was published from 7/15/2014 11:48:07 PM to 8/16/2014 12:10:00 AM.

News Flash

Fire Department

Posted on: July 15, 2014

[ARCHIVED] WFR responds to garage fire

WFR responded to a garage on fire at 1815 on July 15th. Damage was limited to the back wall of the 12 x 20 garage. The fire was started by improper disposal of fire pit ashes.
WFR recommends that when emptying the ashes of your fire pits be sure that ashes are cold to the touch or be disposed of in a metal container if unsure if ashes are burned out and do not store container next to burnable materials. BC Scott Jongbloed

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Fire Department