The South Dakota Department of Transportation & the Watertown Street Department will be painting roadway stripes on various roads throughout Watertown on Thursday, September 22nd, weather permitting.
If rain occurs, the work will continue the next day or following week.
The areas to be included are:
• North Lake Drive (Old Hwy. 139)
• South Bypass (all of West and limited locations East of Hwy. 81)
• 14th Ave. N. (from 19th Street E. to Hwy. 81)
• 10th Ave. N. (from Skyline Drive to Hwy. 20)
• 21st St. W. (from 3rd Ave. N. to Hwy. 212)
• 20th Ave. S. (from South Bypass to the fertilizer plant)
Drivers, be aware, while cones are in place, the paint remains wet. Please refrain from driving through the wet paint. If you have any questions, please contact the Watertown Street Department at 882-6207.