News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/3/2015 6:48:05 AM to 1/3/2016 12:05:02 AM.

News Flash

Fire Department

Posted on: December 3, 2015

[ARCHIVED] WFR responds to Carbon Monoxide alarm at residence

WFR responded to a CO alarm at a residence. Equipment indicated there was CO present. Residents had opened doors and windows, and had exited the building. No one needed medical attention. Please have your furnaces serviced annually, change batteries on detectors and consider new detectors if they are more than 5 years old. Smoke detectors and Carbon Monoxide detectors make great stocking stuffers for those that don't already have them.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Fire Department