Stokes-thomas lake City Park & Campground
If you are trying to make a reservation at Stokes Thomas Lake City Park, due to the high traffic with that site right now it may take a little bit to get in. The Park and Rec office is unable to make that reservation for you. Starting May 1, Stokes Thomas Lake City Park will be able to take phone in reservations from 11 am - 1 pm.
Stokes-Thomas Lake City Park & Campground
Stokes Thomas Lake City Park and campground has been a first come first serve campground for many years. Starting in 2021 that will change to an ONLINE reservation system. We will be launching the reservation system on April 15 and the park will open to campers on April 30. Our hope is that the new online reservation system will provide everyone a simple, fair and convenient way to plan your upcoming camping season.
As we approach going live with online campground reservations at Stokes Thomas Lake City Park on April 15th at 8:00 am, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Weekend bookings require a minimum 2-night reservation.
- Holiday bookings require a minimum 5-night reservation.
- Bookings will only be accepted 90 days out.
- Online reservations will be charged a $5.00 booking fee.
- Phone-in reservations will be charged a $10.00 administration fee.
- A maximum of 14 consecutive days per pad will be allowed.
Cabin Rentals - registration opens Friday, August 6th
- $65.00 Sunday – Thursday
- $75.00 Friday – Saturday
- $75 for holidays
- 2 day minimum on weekends, 5 day minimum holiday weekends
- 14 day maximum stay limit
This park and campground, located at 90 South Lake Drive, offers an excellent campground and recreational facility with modern comfort stations. The park is supervised by a full-time park manager. The facility has 3 playground areas, a large picnic area, bike/jogging trail, non-supervised swimming and beach area, tornado shelter, and boat launching facilities. For picnic shelter reservations, contact the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department at 882-6260.
- Campground Open April 30 – September 30
- 14 day limit
- Each campsite has 30-50 amp electricity & water
- Five premium pull through campsites (water, electricity & Sewer)
- Dump station available
- 70 campsites with 2 cabin options coming in the near future.
- Park & campground closes at 11:00 p.m. daily
- Call 605-882-6264 for more information