The Vacation of RIght-of-Way refers to the process where an individual(s) (who owns the adjacent property) can petition the City Council to acquire public right-of-way for private use. Public right-of-way is any property where the City has the right to use the land, whether or not the right-of-way has ever been used or improved.

THe Vacation of an Easement is a process used to eliminate all or a portion of an easement for utilities, drainage, access, or any other type of easement designated on a plat or other recorded document.

Documents related to a request to vacate: